Thursday, January 19, 2012

30 days...

Thirty days: one month.

My wonderful friend Leslie had a spectacular idea to help get our butts in gear to loose unwanted bumps and bulges!

{While getting healthy and loosing weight one should not reward one-self with food...}

Leslie's idea is to have a party at the end of a 30 day period to show off what we have accomplished and to have great fun with wonderful friends!

Now- this 30 day period (our first of what I hope to be many) starts the 25th of January!

I am still figuring out the specifics but one goal I do have is to loose ten pounds! It may seem like a lot in 1month but I am convinced that if I actually try I will succeed!

Things to help me STAY on track:

I will be purchasing a treadmill (from my mother!! So excited!)

I will be purchasing a new set of workout clothes! (super inspiring if I do say so myself!)

I will be keeping track of my progress in my fitness journal! (If I can locate it!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We still have to decide the theme and the details of our goal-achieving-healthy-lifestyle-praise-the-Lord party.... And maybe the title of the party! But I am expectant and ready to put in the work!


A Lot can happen in 30 days.......let's see what God has in store for this next 30 days!

2 comments: