Thursday, June 7, 2012

"kick the bucket"

I
am
going
to be
making
a bucket
list........

{things i want to accomplish before i "kick the bucket"}

also known as GOALS

In Mark Betterson's book, The Circle Maker, he talks about having goals for your life. He lists some of his goals that are ever growing. Some have been marked off and some are awaiting accomplishment.

One thing I've realized about myself lately is that...

I
NEED
goals.

Goals and DEADLINES.

I'm a perfectionist.

I ignore things in my life that need to get done if i can't get it done perfectly and completely.
I dislike this because when i have things that need to get done like say, the dishes, I have a horrible time getting started. But once i am started the whole house tends to get clean. {usually}

So for the greater good of me and my family and anyone who dares to come into my life ever, i will make goals.

starting
with
small
goals.

Goals to organize my house.
Goals to prioritize my life.

To prepare my life for the blessings that I KNOW are heading my way.

so...as i get my thoughts together...be looking for

my
very
own
bucket list.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I am dieting about the dishes... I can so relate.


    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D i love that you are "dieting" about the dishes:) I love you!

      Delete